- Lynn Whitfield, Deborah Joy Winans & Lamman Rucker in New Clips from Tomorrow's Episode of "Greenleaf"
- Moët Hennessy Reaffirms Global Partnership with Annual amfAR Gala Hong Kong
- "Shots Fired" New York City Screening
- FOX Screens Lee Daniels' "STAR" for Atlanta VIPs
- All Black Scorpio Birthday Bash at Resorts World Casino New York
- Circle of Sisters 2016: Recap
- Amber Rose's Annual SlutWalk feat. Blac Chyna, Trina, MYX Fusions & More
- Parent Category: Music
Encouraged by friends, deejay De'BRANDISH wrote and recorded a dance song strictly for the ladies. The result is Zuloo Whine, co-produced by Chevmar Entertainment and OgE Beats."I am a lover of all forms of music and versatility is my policy However, dancehall is where my energy lies as I set to bring out a fusion of dancehall, soca and African trap music," De'BRANDISH told this Splash.
He said friends, Black Dice Dancers, "bugged" him about writing a dance for the ladies "so I told my management team about the idea. We did some work on the track and came up with the Zuloo Whine concept because the energy was so African."
Dancehall personalities Marvin The Beast and DHQ Nickesha have been promoting the Zuloo Whine on social media. They are also in its official music video which will be released shortly.
Originally from Windsor Heights in Central Village, De'BRANDISH's real name is Patrick Whyte. He has been recording professionally for five years.
Coutesy of Riddim-Don Media